Advancing science in the fast-growing pharmaceutical and biotechnology sector
DRI Healthcare Trust provides unitholders with differentiated exposure to the fast-growing global pharmaceuticals and biotechnology markets. Our business model is focused on managing and growing a diversified portfolio of pharmaceutical royalties with the aim to deliver attractive growth in cash royalty receipts over the long term. Pharmaceutical royalties represent direct investments in pharmaceutical sales with less exposure to many of the traditional risks associated with the pharmaceutical industry, including clinical development.
DRI Healthcare Trust is an unincorporated open-ended trust governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario pursuant to a declaration of trust dated October 21, 2020, as amended.
DRI Healthcare Trust’s units are listed and trade on the Toronto Stock Exchange in Canadian dollars under the symbol “DHT.UN” and in U.S. dollars under the symbol “DHT.U”.
- Partner of choice in the global pharmaceutical royalty sector focused on small to medium-sized growth transactions
- Direct exposure to the fast-growing, global pharmaceutical industry
- Attractive business model with less susceptibility to traditional pharmaceutical model risks
- Growth strategy supported by DRI Capital’s proven origination capabilities
- Robust cash flows from a high-quality, diversified pharmaceutical royalty portfolio